Yulia Webs Bloggers !!

Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4

Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4 - Selamat datang di blog Yulia Webs !!, Info kali ini adalah tentang Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4 !! Semoga tulisan singkat dengan kategori Fiona Moore !! Jon Stone !! Jonathan Edwards !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda yang membutuhkan. Dan untuk anda yang baru berkunjung kenal dengan blog sederhana ini, Jangan lupa ikut menyebarluaskan postingan bertema Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4 ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut di permudahkan sang khalik yang maha kuasa, Selengkapnya lansung lihat infonya dibawah -->


I've already talked about how much I have enjoyed Jonathan Edwards' poetry - in fact, he was a guest poet on this blog only recently. Since then, his début collection My Family and Other Superheroes has gone from strength to strength, making the shortlist for the Aldeburgh first collection prize and the Costa Book Award. Some funny poems are a bit like jokes that you can only hear once, but Jonathan's work, although always infused with humour, repay re-reading, as I find this morning looking into this collection again. In language which is understated but continually surprising, Jonathan makes that humour a vehicle for talking about national identity, family, love and loss. These are moving and vivid poems, and I am glad to see them getting the recognition they deserve, not least in light of the discussions which went on this year about 'prize culture'  (for example, Jon Stone's essay or Fiona Moore's analysis of the statistics).



Demikianlah Artikel Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4, Semoga dengan adanya artikel singkat seperti Informasi postingan Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4 ini, Anda benar benar sudah menemukan artikel yang sedang anda butuhkan Sekarang. Jangan lupa untuk menyebarluaskan informasi Things I'm Glad I Read in 2014 #4 ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.

Back To Top
close